AccuCore® Single Action Biopsy Needles
For use in soft tissue biopsy.
For increased cutting effectiveness the AccuCore® is constructed with a stronger spring to improve specimen acquisition.
The 14 gauge AccuCore® features a Trocar point for ease of insertion into dense tissue. Other gauge sizes feature a standard bevel tip.
Matching Coaxial Needles
Matching coaxial needles for each AccuCore® size are available and are color-coded by size. Coaxial needles feature the patented HiLiter® enhancement which significantly increases visibility under ultrasound.
- Lightweight and compact—Easy to Maneuver
- Sharp cutting cannula for intact core sample
- Specimen notch is fully exposed when stylet is advanced for ease of sample removal
- Ultrasound enhanced tip for easier visualization under ultrasound guidance
- Depth marks on cannula for precise positioning
AccuCore® Ordering Information
|Code||Gauge||Length (CM)||Length (In)||Tip||Coaxial w/HiLiter®|
Complete the form below to download the AccuCore® product brochure.