SelectCore™ Variable Throw Biopsy Device
Designed for ease of use and flexibility in soft tissue biopsy.
The SelectCore™ features the ability to set the precise throw needed for the specimen size desired or to avoid critical structures during the biopsy. After arming, simply rotate the thumb wheel at the front of the device to any distance between 15 and 25mm.
Two Firing Modes
For flexibility, the SelectCore™ offers a choice of either manual or fully automatic modes.
- Manual mode deploys the stylet only and is ideal for denser tissue or when there is a desire to verify notch position before tissue capture.
- Automatic mode fires both the stylet and cannula in sequence for tissue capture.
- Ergonomic design allows for ease of use along with comfort and control
- Easy to grip exterior and ring-shaped pull lever handle for straightforward device arming
- Ultrasound enhanced tip for increased visualization under ultrasound guidance
- Depth marks etched on cannula for precise positioning
- Color coded for quick gauge size identification
- Matching coaxial introducer needle featuring HiLliter® ultrasound enhanced tip available
|Code||Gauge||Length (CM)||Length (In)||Coaxial w/ HiLiter® Tip|
Download Product Brochure
Complete the form below to download the SelectCore™ product brochure.