AccuCore® Biopsy DeviceLightweight with a strong cutting spring for core needle biopsy
The AccuCore Single Action Biopsy Device offers a strong, classic design, giving you the power to perform soft tissue biopsy with ease. Equipped with a strong spring to aid cutting effectiveness when firing the cannula.
The AccuCore needle is equipped with a sharp Trocar point in 14 gauge, which aids in easy insertion into dense tissue. Other gauge sizes feature a bevel tip.
- Trocar point on 14ga. Other sizes have a standard bevel tip.
- Fully exposed 15mm notch for easy sample removal
Try the AccuCore
When physicians try the AccuCore, they often love it. We offer complimentary samples for physicians interested in a product demo.
Additional AccuCore Single Action Biopsy Device Features
- A strong frame and lightweight construction
- Ultrasound enhanced tip is designed to aid visualization under ultrasound guidance
- A sharp cutting cannula
- Depth marks etched on the cannula allow for precise positioning
AccuCore is compatible with INRAD Coaxial Introducer needles, which feature our HiLiter® Ultrasound Enhancement on the stylet.
Download the AccuCore Brochure
For more information about AccuCore in a shareable PDF, please fill out this form to download the brochure.
AccuCore Ordering Information
Order Quantity: Box of 10
|Order Code||Gauge||Length (CM)||Length (in)||Tip||Coaxial Order Code|
To place an order, send your purchase order to:
- Toll-Free: 800.558.4647
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 616.301.7799