EasyMark™ Breast Biopsy Marker
Breast Biopsy Markers
The EasyMark™ Breast Biopsy Marker system allows for precise marking of breast lesions, making it easy to locate biopsy sites and lesions during all patient follow up. With a convenient and easy-to-use pre-loaded delivery system and multiple unique marker shapes, EasyMark breast tissue markers make it simple to mark breast lesions.
Two Unique Breast Biopsy Clips
- Unique breast biopsy clip shape designs allow for marking and accurately identifying multiple biopsy sites
- Three-dimensional breast biopsy marker shape designs to aid visualization
- Two different marker materials offer a two-level range of MRI Artifact and are MRI Conditional up to 3 Tesla*
- Compatibility with multiple imaging modalities allows for identification of the same site when visualized under different modalities
Try the EasyMark
When physicians try the EasyMark Breast Biopsy Markers, they often love them. We offer complimentary samples for physicians interested in a product demo.
3D Ribbon Marker
- 3D Ribbon shape is designed with three-dimensional shape to aid visualization
- 3mm marker length
- Nickel Free – Made of Titanium 6AI-4V ELI
- Three-dimensional Anchor shape is designed to aid visualization
- 3mm marker length
- Made of 316 LVM Stainless Steel
EasyMark™ Deployment System
- Ergonomic handle design allows for comfortable deployment of a marker
- Cannula is equipped with depth marks to aid in placement
- Front and rear deployment slide accommodates physician preference for comfortable marker placement
Download the EasyMark Brochure
For more information about the EasyMark in an easy to share PDF, please fill out this form to download the brochure.
EasyMark Ordering Information
Order Quantity: Box of 5
|Order Code||Description||Marker Shape||Marker Material||Marker Size||Cannula Length (cm)||Cannula Gauge|
|811017||EasyMark Anchor Tissue Marker (10cm)||Anchor||316 LVM Stainless Steel||3mm||10cm||17ga|
|813017||EasyMark 3D Ribbon Tissue Marker (10cm)||3D Ribbon||Titanium 6AI-4V ELI||3mm||10cm||17ga|
*See Instructions for use for additional details. Markers are MRI Conditional; deployment system is not.
To place an order, send your purchase order to:
- Toll-Free: 800.558.4647
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 616.301.7799