Open Position: Sales Support Specialist
INRAD is a medical device developer, manufacturer and distributor seeking a Sales Support Specialist to join our team and help us grow. This position is responsible for customer service, supporting company sales & marketing activities, and various other projects.
- Daily customer service activities such as order entry, processing, accounts receivable, shipping & order fulfillment.
- Provide support to management and sales teams for all company sales & marketing activities.
- Coordination with incoming sales leads for new product trials, managing timely follow up and new customer onboarding.
- Support and communication with sales representatives to assist with sales opportunities.
- Maintaining and updating the INRAD website and all marketing collateral, and oversee creation of new marketing materials and marketing campaigns.
- Produce sales reporting & analysis that provides useful, actionable insights to help management make decisions.
- Building and maintaining database of sales leads, customer contacts and company CRM system.
- Maintaining and organizing a database of all INRAD customer, supplier and partner contract requirements and ensuring compliance.
- Producing general market research reports including competitive analysis, post market surveillance and customer feedback.
- Organizing and coordinating sales meetings and conferences.
- Assisting with production operations by updating product forecasts, inventory planning, and reviewing and approving product load folders for release.
- General administrative and document management responsibilities within the INRAD quality system.
- Other administrative responsibilities and projects as assigned by the President and Management.
- This position is in-person, onsite in our Kentwood, MI office.
- 8 am to 5pm, Monday through Friday in-office schedule, with occasional flexibility as needed.
- Occasional Travel – Less than 10%
Job Requirements & Skills
- Self-starter, ability to work diligently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve results.
- Highly proficient in Excel and the entire Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Familiarity with CRM and MRP systems and/or a capability to quickly learn and interact with technology systems is required.
- Strong attention to detail, organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to multi-task and perform multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn and understand Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP’s).
- Ability to read, understand, and follow specifications.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Demonstrate good judgment and analytical skills.
- High character, honesty and ethics.
- College graduate or equivalent work experience in a relevant field.
- Entry level opportunity but 2+ years of work experience in a relevant role is preferred
- Skills in Adobe Creative Suite & experience working with WordPress or other Website Content Management Systems is preferred.
To place an order, send your purchase order to:
- Toll-Free: 800.558.4647
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 616.301.7799