PreciseCore™ Biopsy DeviceA "No-Throw" Approach for Precision Biopsy Applications
Unique “No-Throw” Design
An innovative “No-Throw” design offers precision and reduces the threat of damage to critical structures and deeper tissue in soft tissue biopsy. The PreciseCore’s™ unique needle captures specimen without advancing when fired. The spring-loaded cannula is armed and fired once positioned in the target area, capturing core samples with no forward penetration of the stylet.
The PreciseCore™ is ergonomically designed for comfort and one-handed operation to aid the simultaneous use of an ultrasound transducer. The needle is equipped with a sharp trocar point to aid insertion into dense tissue.
Try the PreciseCore
When physicians try the PreciseCore, they often love it. We offer complimentary samples for physicians interested in a product demo.
Trocar Point for Dense Tissue Penetration
All models are equipped with an extra sharp trocar point to aid dense tissue penetration. The PreciseCore is available with either a 10mm or 20mm sample notch.
Arm and Fire With One Hand
Ergonomically designed, the PreciseCore is easy to arm and fire with one hand. A single retraction of the arming lever arms the device, which can then be fired with the push of a front trigger button.
Additional PreciseCore “No-Throw” Biopsy Device Features
- Easy to grip handle, forward mounted triggers and an ergonomic design allow for ease of use and control with either hand
- Ultrasound enhanced tip is designed to aid visualization under ultrasound guidance
- Two Sample Notch Sizes: The PreciseCore™ is available with either a 10mm or 20mm notch, for greater precision and control depending on the size of the biopsy target
- Depth marks etched on the cannula allow for precise positioning
PreciseCore is compatible with INRAD Coaxial Introducer needles, which feature our HiLiter® Ultrasound Enhancement on the stylet.
Download the PreciseCore Brochure
For more information about PreciseCore in a shareable PDF, please fill out this form to download the brochure.
PreciseCore Ordering Information
Order Quantity: Box of 5
|Order Code||Gauge||Length (CM)||Length (in)||Notch Length||Coaxial Order Code|
To place an order, send your purchase order to:
- Toll-Free: 800.558.4647
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 616.301.7799